Technical Consultant/Project Leader
Due to our ongoing growth and international ambitions, we are currently seeking a technical systems consultant. We are looking for a technical systems consultant to help us realize our ambitions for the future, who can think out of the box, who is motivated to seize new opportunities, who is capable of giving constructive feedback, and who values the feedback of others.
- The best tools to do your job effectively
- Challenging projects to put your knowledge into practice
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training opportunities to help you continue to develop
- The opportunity to play a prominent role in a small team, and opportunities to personally help shape new developments
- Short lines of communication in a dynamic, growing company
- A relaxed working atmosphere in a top team
As a Technical Consultant/Project Leader, you work independently on interesting projects, for which you also bear final responsibility. You bring together your clients’ needs and your technical knowledge to offer clients appropriate advice. You also provide adequate advice on innovative solutions for technical systems. You are capable of directing a design team, and can manage people and processes. You monitor internal and external budgets, and use the available facts and alternatives to resolve issues. As a Winkelman employee, you make sure thatthe project reaches a successful conclusion. You also regularly consult with colleagues about ongoing projects, and give and receive constructive, critical feedback. This helps us stay on the ball together and continue to offer the best advice.
We are looking for a motivated Technical Consultant/Project Leader with a critical approach to his/her work and that of others. You are capable of giving constructive feedback and appreciate the feedback of others. You are happy to share your knowledge with colleagues and are motivated to continue developing. You are also capable of working either independently or as part of a team. You take a flexible approach to work, and are happy to travel occasionally if your work requires it. You are committed to the company, your colleagues, and your clients. You are capable of understanding the client’s wishes and needs, and thinking ‘out of the box’. You are able to adapt your communication style to different personality types. You are also customer-centric and creative, which allows you to effectively match supply and demand. Needless to say, you are a valued colleague who is capable of working as a team player. You keep your promises, and reliability and perseverance are essential aspects of your character.
- Ability to work and think at HBO (Higher Vocational Education) level as a minimum
- Higher Installation Engineering Technology in electrical systems and/or mechanical systems, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrable experience as a consultant/project leader
- Experience with working with and monitoring internal and external budgets
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch
- Good command of written and spoken English is an advantage
- Commercial skills
- Leadership capacities
If you are the expert, critical person with good consultancy skills we are looking for, please contact Mark Winkelman at firstname.lastname@example.org